Followers

Monday 6 July 2020

Butterfly season!

I have made the below card, making my own background paper.


I have taken a piece of slightly ridged paper and stamped butterfly and dragonfly images then heat embossed with clear embossing powder then used my old 'Big and Juicy' vibrant primary colours ink pad which have all blended into a mix of colours, I used a speedball brayer to apply the ink. I then stamped some flowers/leaf stems with embossing ink and heat embossed with Cosmic Sparkle and Sprinkle 'Wisteria' powder. I also spayed over the top with some Tattered Angels glimmer Mist ( can't see this in the photo). I then ripped around the edge of the paper to fit onto my base card.
Finally I stamped a greeting and stuck on two butterflys' which I heat embossed with white embossing powder onto purple velum and cut out. Added 3 small pearls.
Challenge entered into

Crafty cardmakers design your own background #260

Through the craft room door Anything goes 30th June

Thanks Louise



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Great choice of background and beautiful butterflies too. Thanks for sharing this with us and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shabby chic effect - I really like the muted colour scheme. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time…

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete