Followers

Sunday 28 June 2020

Catch the Bug Colour Challenge

Hiya Everyone,

My card today is made for the colour Challenge on Catch the Bug challenge.

I do have a few Bugaboo Digi images but we have had a broken computer for a while so I can't access them, but luckily I had one image already printed out ready to use!

I love the colours on this weeks challenge, blues and browns.  I have used all scraps of card or paper on a kraft card base, and coloured the image using promarkers. I have also added a couple of brads, charms and some ribbon.




It has been a while since I posted a card so I hope you like it.

Louise x





1 comment:

  1. Louise I love your card, but sorry you have a broken computer. It is the pits when that happens, been there. You start to panic about losing everything. Hope the computer is better now and thank you for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps and good luck with your entry. Gail DT xx

    ReplyDelete