Followers

Sunday 26 July 2020

Christmas

Hello,

Whilst on Lock down and Furloughed, I managed to make a few Christmas cards when I wasn't homeschooling my boys! Here is one of them.


With this 6" x 6" square card I stamped a Father Christmas from my  'Nitwit' Merry and Bright stamp set I got free, quite some years ago with Simply Homemade magazine.
I coloured him with my Promarkers, and stamped a greeting on some themed paper which came with the stamp set.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

colour Crazy craft challenge - Week 29 anything goes colouring
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - #500 - Anything goes Christmas
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - Hip to be square and Christmas 

Thanks


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card. Awesome Santa and your coloring is great. Great colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete