Followers

Sunday 26 July 2020

Live Life


Hiya,

 I have made the below card for my Manager at work I hope she likes it!

I have made the card using the lovely papers from Making Cards & Papercraft Magazine January edition 2020. I also die cut the 'Live Life' and used a happy birthday greeting, and a '30' sticker, also added a die cut bird.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


Country View Challenges July 2020 - Do what makes you happy - Making cards for friends.


Thanks 


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for joining our do what makes you happy challenge over at Country View x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! Thank you so much for your contribution to our 'Do what makes you happy' challenge over at Country VIew !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challnge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Thank you for join us at Polkadoodles craft challenge blog. good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete