Followers

Friday 3 November 2023

Merry Christmas to you...

 Today's card is made using one of the stamps from my House-Mouse and Friends rubber stamp set.

 Gruffies Dancing queen set from Joanna Sheen.




I have coloured this image with my Promarkers, and used some old backing papers from a freebie pack with a magazine a few years ago. Matted it onto red card, and added a res tree brad. The greeting was part of a wooden stamp from Dovecraft.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

 

 


7 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the little trees and pretty paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. DT - Val
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a Gruffie? I'm the one in the front trying to catch myself from falling and that would be my spouse behind me hoping I don't fall and break something. Great Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Louise :-) I just love Gruffie and this image is adorable! Love the papers and layout too :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise beautiful and fun card
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun these animals have, and what a great senti stamp. Thanks for joining in my challenge at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Gruffies, sorry they stopped making them. What a darling card. and perfect for the Holiday ahead. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete