Followers

Wednesday 25 October 2023

House Mouse Birthday!

 Todays card is one using one of the lovely stamp sets from House Mouse designs. it's one of the Gruffies set's 'Dancing Queen' I purchased from Joanna Sheen some years ago around 2009/2010.



I have die cut a few items, the greeting, hearts, stars. Added some, gems, ribbon and string to make the balloon and Hat 3D. I coloured the image using promarkers, and used a corner punch to give the notched effect on the corners.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Retro Rubber Challenge blog #218 Fall picnics 4 colours used - green, brown,yellow and white

aaabirthday #54 favourite colours

House-mouse & friends challenge HMFMC#401 Anything goes -use a house mouse friend

Polkadoodles challenge Week 42 Anything goes



10 comments:

  1. Nothing like sharing ice cream with a friend. Of course I want to be the one holding the container. I do like my ice cream. This is very cute. I missed out on the CD's. Although someone from the United Kingdom sent me one earlier this year. Oh what fun it is. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute and cheerful! Ice cream is my favorite dessert. I love your card's design and all the added dies. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, and you have to love those sweet bears, sorry they don't make them anymore. Love how you colored it up also. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Louise. Love the colouring of the bears and the different angled layers. Thanks for jining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Louise :-) I love Gruffie and this image is absolutely adorable! Love the details and layout too, absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and colorful! Thanks for joining us at the Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful and sweet happy card Louise
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour combo - they really go nicely together! :) Thanks a lot for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge and hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet little bears! I love that they’re sharing ice cream. I love all of the birthday elements that you used with it. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, I love that your bears are kind of having a picnic, very fitting with the title of the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete