Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2023

Christmas Mice

I have made a Christmas card using this lovely cute Mice stamp from Penny Black. It is a wooden stamp, called Xmas Troupe from 2009.


I have coloured it using promarkers, and used my square dies, to cut out the matting and layering. The back ground paper is from the collection called 'The Night before Christmas' from Trimcraft/Helz Cuppleditch. The greeting is from a stamp from Forever friends/Docrafts from 2008.  I used a touch of red glitter , and star sequins, gems to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge

 52 Christmas card throwdown September Christmas Mice ends 22nd September











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your creatures are so so cute!!! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun and crative idea of Christmas tree with mice.
    Thank you for joining us at 52CCT and counting down to Christmas with Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete