Followers

Sunday 10 September 2023

Birthday Cat

 I have had this wooden stamp in my collection for years, it is from Hobby Art. Such a lovely cat image.



I have coloured the image using my promarkers, and die cut out the scalloped rectangles, butterfly, tag, greeting and hearts. Added some enamel dots to finish.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges


My time to craft Cats and dogs theme #516

Allsorts Challenge Blog Anything goes week745

Crazy for Cat's challenge #11 Cats

PolkaDoodles Challenge Anything goes Week36

Di's Design challenge blog  Die cuts and/or punches challenge 

7 comments:

  1. A super fun card. I love the contrast between the blue tones and the craft card. The colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design and layout. Those little embellishments are a fab touch too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blues and kraft are a great color combination. The expression on the sweet cat is marvelous! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. created real estate complex. Pune-based project is seeking for high-quality residential complexes. Pune's new class propriety is projected by Shapoorji Pallonji, along with new luxury brands. My most recent initiative in Pune.
      https://shapoorjipallonji.ind.in/sp-kingstown/

      Delete
  4. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project! DT Val x
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable kitty! She looks so happy! I love all of the blues and the paw print paper. Thank you sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project! DT Val x
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete