Followers

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Just for you

Hello,

Here i have a card i made using the lovely Mi Ran digi image available from her Etsy site. i got mine through her progressive FB challenge.
I have coloured her using promarkers, and used up a little bit of my many patterned papers from my stash! I matted them onto some snippets of deep red card, finally i stamped the text circle and die cut it out.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges


Lemon shortbread - #8 Anything goes
Crafting by designs -Anything goes February
Fresh brewed designs - Anything goes (Ends 9th Feb)

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Louise, love the bright cheery colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete