Followers

Friday 26 February 2016

80th Birthday

Good Morning,


Today i have a card i made for a friend from the play group i take my little boy to. She asked for an 80th card for her Mum and she wanted a rambling theme. I struggled at first to find much rambling stuff (most of the digi images i found were men). But i remembered that Paper Nation did one, so found it it on Ebay. This was part of a Couple, but i just cut off the Man!!! The background was stamped using 3 different stamp to create a scene.
The text are some rub on's from The scrapbook house, and the 80 are some stickers i think from the pound shop years ago.

Last year i set myself a challenge to try and use my rubber/acrylic stamps more as i end up using digi ones alot. I have just looked back and i only managed 31 cards the whole year with stamping on them! This is my first this year. It's scary knowing how much stuff we have but hardly get time to use most of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment