Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Double Deckers

 Hello 

Todays card is made using another one of my Penny Black stamps. I have had it quite a long time. It's a 2012 wooden stamp called Double Deckers.


I have coloured in the stamps with Promarkers, and used some papers I got from a magazine years ago. And added some scrap ribbon and London theme buttons.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Penny Black Friends Saturday challenge March 

I Love Promarkers Challenge blog #554 Anything goes

Lets Create Challenges Anything goes/ Give thanks #205

Digi choosday  week 9 Anything goes



1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card and lovely colouring ….it’s such a great image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete