Followers

Wednesday 3 May 2023

Birthday card

Hello

I made the below card for my son's 11th Birthday, he loves puzzles etc.


I used a few things from my stash, and some recycling using inside packaging from a Rubiks cube box, orange card from a box and left over stickers from a Star wars sticker book, and stamped the greeting and heat embossed it, the 11 were stickers, and the ruler is a stamp. I die cut out the Birthday greeting.

 Below are some of the items I used.


I would like to enter it into the following

The Paper Players: PP638 - A Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge from Anne Marie ends 5/05/2023 - my 3 choices down on the right of the box is Embossing wet, Patterned paper and Birthday.



3 comments:

  1. Hello, Louise, your 11-year-old son appears to be cut out of the same piece of cloth as my 13-year-old grandson with their love of Rubicks cubes and Star Wars fighter jets! He's going to love this special card. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Any 11YO would think this is a neat card for sure! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your son loved this awesome card! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete