Followers

Sunday 2 October 2022

Christmas Mood!

 Hello.

My card today is a Christmas theme using a cat image from a free stamp set I got a few years ago from Making cards and papercraft November 2019 issue. They don't seem to be giving out stamps set's any more I have noticed.



I have also used some of the free papers that also came with that issue. I coloured the stamped image using my Promarkers. Embossed the white card with a Sizzix embossing folder I have had for years.
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cat stamp and great combo of embossed and pattern background. Thanks for sharing your animal with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So nice to see some different colours for Christmas! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete