Followers

Friday 15 October 2021

No Peeking Kitty

Hello

Today I have made a Christmas card using the lovely No peeking Kitty image from Angie Blom  for our challenge over at Colour crazy craft challenge.

I have coloured the image using Promarkers. And I used some fluffy white sticky backed paper for the snow, and some Green Flower soft on the trees. Finished with some ribbon, die cut greeting and a wooden reindeer.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Polka Doodles Wk 42 Anything goes
Show us your Pussy cats challenge #71

My son (9 years old) wanted to have a colour so he did the below one, he is going to make a Christmas tag with it.

He has done a fab job colouring with my Promarkers


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 42 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet kitty and I love the scene you put together. Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete