Followers

Saturday 13 March 2021

Coastal images are so relaxing!

 I treated myself to a craft magazine whilst in the supermarket the other day, it was a bargain pack, two magazines and gifts for the price of one. Couldn't refuse that!

                                   

I made this card using the stamps  from the crafters companion free gift that came with 'Simply Cards and Papercraft', I love anything related to the ocean.

I thought I would make a fathers day card for my two boys to their dad. So I combined the stamps with a Papermania Fathers day stamp and an anchor die from Trimcraft I already had in my collection.


I heat embossed the porthole and 'you anchor me' stamps and die cut them out with circle dies. Then stamped the rope on each corner, recycled some blue and white striped ribbon i got with tag from my new coat for my Birthday last month, and heat embossed the greeting in white embossing powder, then die cut the anchor and attached to finish.








No comments:

Post a Comment