Followers

Monday 25 January 2021

Day at the beach

 Hello,

Here is a scrapbook page I created for some of our walks during lockdown in May 2020

Couldn't really do much except for walks near our house or the beach to avoid people!

For the background papersI used  some Paper Cellar Handmade silk laid paper 12 x 12, and also Doodlebug design inc. 12 x 12 Snips & snails paper. The Text were alphabet stickers from American Crafts, The ribbon I got from really reasonable ribbons. I die cut some clouds and a sun out from coloured card. And finally a brown text 'Fun in the sun' was from American crafts accent stickers.


I would like to enter this into the following 

Challenge YOUrself - January challenge is favourite 2020 memory  

Scrapping4fun challenges #184 Anything goes

10 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous layout! I love all of the beachy details! And I especially like your awesome photos! You scrapped them beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy layout. So beachy, bright and fun. Great design and I love the photos. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! The ribbon detail is so clever! Love it! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, would love to walk on a beach now!
    Have a lot of snow and its cold!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love the colorful letters and your ribbon. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layout and I just adore those photographs! I also love the V you've created with twine - it's very eye-catching!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page with wonderful memories! Love your photos, the sketch, and the colors on this page. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! My family definitely did more walks together because of COVID. I'm hoping for nicer weather so we can get out and do more soon. I would have loved to take more walks on the beach!! Thank you for sharing your page with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and clever layout! I love how the ribbon tied your happy photos together creating a great design. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page and capture of what looks like a fun day. Love the blue and sand background and how you tied in the photos with the twine! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog

    ReplyDelete