Followers

Friday 13 November 2020

Christmas Cuddle

 Hiya

Todays card is my 3rd and final Guest designer card for Colour crazy challenge. It has been a pleasure taking part for the last 3 months. Thanks guys for allowing me to join in.

The gorgeous digi image is from Ching-Chou Kuik and is so beautiful! It is called 'Christmas Cuddle' I have coloured her using Promarkers and kept to traditional reds and greens on this card. 

I used some freebie papers I have had for a while, and die cut the greeting using 'Christmas sentiment' dies from Stephanie Weightman/Hobbycraft. Then attached some ribbon and a Christmas charm, another freebie from a while ago.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

Thanks 

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and image! Love the little charm. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and image. Love the die cut sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Aud sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Your coloring and choice of colors are both excellent. Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete