Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Mermaid and My personal Stamp Challenge #22

Hi everyone,

I have made this mermaid card from a Rubber stamp i bought about two years ago from a craft fair i can't remember which stall but it was within a big bundle of rubber stamps for a £5 i think it may have been 'The Rubber Stamp company ' or something similar or Rubberneck comes to mind too, but it is more than likely discontinued know has they were selling off loads of loose rubber stamps.

I am trying to use my actual stamps more as i seem to use Digi's alot lately, I have so many of them but never get round to getting them out..

I have coloured her using promarkers. The background is a die cut (Sizzix die) and a Clear rubber stamp (An Old Sizzix Stamp) and heat embossed it green i thought it looked a little like seaweed!  The base card i have inked over slightly with a Chalk ink and then stamped a few fishes faintly ( The fishes are from a Woodware set). Finally i added some stickles to the edge of the Die cut.
I will try to take a picture of all the stamps used asap and add them to this post.

I would like to enter this card into 
Cuttlebugmania.blogspot.co.uk  - Stamping (ends 12 May)

Thanks Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment