Followers

Monday 29 September 2014

Another naughty but nice card.


Hiya again
I have another card I made using a digi image from The stamping chef for the new challenge over at Artistic Inspirations, the theme this week is 'cooking and baking/Anything goes.

The papers I have used are from my stash of Trimcraft, I punched the brown paper with a tonic punch. The chocolate ice cream is a brad. I coloured her using Promarkers but I think I over coloured too much as the colours started to fade.

Crafting from the heart - Anything goes#38
Art by Miran - Anything goes #15
Creative fingers - Anything goes #50

Thanks for checking out my blog.x

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love the image & that little ice cream cone is the perfect addition!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute image and love the matching B.paper and great sentiment-faboulous ice cream cone brad -thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete