Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Super Birthday.....


Morning Everyone,

Today we have a new challenge 'Anything goes/kids' over at Artistic Inspirations, and this week our sponsor is Dr Digi, They will be offering 1 Image for the winner.

I have used this lovely cute Elephant for my card. I coloured him in using promarkers, The backing papers are from DCWV Safari Kids stack 8" x 8". Button and ribbon from my stash. Letters are doodlebug transfers.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Creative inspirations - Buttons
Scribble and scrap - Anything goes #12
Crafty hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge

thanks Louise

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Louise, I love the cute elephant image and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Louise - the elephant is so cute and the buttons look fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise this is fabulous hun, what a brilliant image, I do love elephants, love your BP's too, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap, best of luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your super cute card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete