Followers

Monday 27 January 2014

Christmas fairy wishes...

Morning, 

Today there is a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy.
 This weeks theme is 'lots of bling and sparkle' and my card I chosen to do a Christmas card using a lovely fairy image from the Daisy and friends Christmas CD available through here.


I printed out the pre coloured fairy image from the cd, i added some stickles glitter glue to the wings.
I Matted her onto some green and glitter snowflake paper and some glittered red card die cut using a sizzix trellis die.I also attached some christmas washi tape and some twine. Finally i added a recycled tag from an old christmas card and some punched silver snowflakes and red gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

4kraftygirlzchallenges - Anything goes no10

Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge - anything goes

Scribble and scrap blog - Anything goes

Thanks Louise


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous image & fabulous sparkle!
    Thank you for joining us at Scribble & Scrap and Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHC challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete