Followers

Monday 10 February 2014

Birthday card for my son.....


Hi again another card today from me, this time it is for the Artistic inspirations challenge starting over at Artistic Inspirations. The theme this week is Valentines, I know mine isn't a valentines themed card, but I couldn't resist this digi image from bugaboo, this weeks sponsors, they are offering 7 digi images for the winner. My son is two in a months time so I thought this would be perfect for his card.

I covered the background using some Dovecraft celebrations paper I have had years. and added a few sticker greetings, ribbon etc. I coloured the image in using Promarkers.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Paper take weekly - Anything goes

Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes

Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper challenge - anything goes

Scribble and Scrap - Anything goes

CraftingbyDesigns - Monthly Anything goes

I am off now as its my birthday today so I am sure I will be busy all day!!

Louise x

2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, a gorgeous card. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful fun card, thankyou for joining us over at Scribble and Scrap - hugs Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete