Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

New challenge at Artistic Inspirations

Hello we have a new challenge at Artistic Inspirations 
Our Blog Button

This fortnight and the sponsor is the fabulous Dr Digi
Dr Digis

I have decided to make two cards for this challenge the first one is the elephant, he always looks a little guilty of something don't you think?
I coloured him using promarkers and the background paper is from an old Papermania pack i have in my stash.
I would like to enter this card above in the following challenges

Crafty Girls Creations - #25 Anything goes
Creative ladybirds creations - #19 Anything goes


The next card is with one of the fab DIY characters they have. 
Again i coloured him using promarkers and just used some scraps for the back ground and a few brads. 

I hope you will come and join our challenge.

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment