Followers

Friday 30 October 2015

Stamp board snowmen Personal Stamp challenge #29

Hello and Good Evening
Here is a card i made using some Penny Black stamps i have had for years. the background paper is a freebie from a magazine. I am trying to use my rubber stamps more hence my personal stamp challenge.

I stamped the images onto Stamp Board and coloured them with sakura pens, the text is a red peel off.

These are the four Penny Black stamps i used

I would like to enter this card into the following

Art by Miran Challenge -#44 Anything goes
ABC Christmas challenge - V is for very cute (Ends 10 Nov)
Winter wonderland - Anything goes Christmas ( Ends 5th Nov)
Thanks Louise

1 comment:

  1. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete