Followers

Friday 4 September 2015

Thanks My personal stamp challenge #26

Hello,

I have a card here I made using some freebie stamps from a mag I have had for years. I have been trying to use my clear rubber stamps more as I have so many of them but have been focused on digital stamps.

I stamped the flowers and coloured bits of them with Sakura pens. Then I added some patterned paper under it. The flowers at the base of the card is die cut using a Memory Box die. And a strip of paper frill from Doodlebug.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Ttcrd - A/G Sept 1st - 7th Sept
Creative craft cottage -#46 A/G Ends 6 Sept

Thanks Louise



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, love that delicate die at the bottom, so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete