Followers

Monday 20 October 2014

Little dinosaur....

Good Evening
Here is a card i have made for the current Sketch challenge over at Meljens Blog.

I have used the cute Dinosaur Digi image available from her Shop.


I have coloured him using promarkers and the papers are from a Papermania paper pack. I have egded the edges with brown ink. And finished with three buttons.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Meljens challenge Sketch #232 


I have turned my sketch around slightly.
 I have just noticed i haven't coloured the butterfly!! oooops!!

Thanks Louise

3 comments:

  1. Awww, how cute is that dinosaur! I love your sweet card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, Louise. I like how you turned the sketch. Thanks for joining Meljens designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card using this week's sketch! (with another cute Meljen's image!). Thanks again for playing along with us, Louise, over at Meljen's Designs. You are a very talented {and busy} lady! hugs

    ReplyDelete