Followers

Sunday 11 May 2014

Di's Digi Stamp Ellie

Hello,

I have made this card using a lovely Di's Digi image. Ellie's Snail. Isn't it cute? I recently won this with 2 other images so i couldn't wait to use it!


The pink backing paper is from DCWV safari stack, the Greetings and flower are docrafts cardstock stickers i won recently, the rest is from my stash. I coloured Ellie with promarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Jill's Challenge on Docrafts website

Didigidesign challenge - use markers

Cute card Thursday - Animals/paws

Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper challenge

Thanks x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, so cute ...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs and using one of Di's images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card - gorgeous image, of course! Thanks for sharing with us in the "Use Those Markers" challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete