Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Easter is upon us!!!

Hi Everyone,

Nearly Easter!! Today we have a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy. The theme is Easter.

My card is using one of the lovey images from sheet 199 available from here.


I printed her out and coloured her using promarkers, i then stamped the chicks next to her using some Penny black stamps from years ago and coloured them in with promarkers too. Her wings i used a sakura sparkle pen.
The backing papers are some papermania Easter themed papers from a few years ago. And buttons are Docrafts.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Crafting from the heart - use yellow

Art by Miran challenge - Anything goes

Dis digi designs challenge - Easter

Bye

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, love those bright colours - super card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely design Louise a sweet image must have a look see if I have that one. You have coloured her beautifully I haven't coloured for ages it pains my neck so. I must have another go
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich yellow and green together wonderful project <3
    Thanks for playing along with us at artbymiran challenge.
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete