Followers

Monday 25 November 2013

Things with Wings.....

Good Morning everyone,

Christmas is creeping upon us!!EEEk! Here is another Christmas card i have made for the new Whoopsi daisy challenge blog found here

The image i have used is from sheet 243. You get 4 lovely images on one sheet great value for money! You can buy them here.  I coloured her in using promarkers and finished with a sakura pen and some glitter. The background papers are some free designer papers designed by Jenny Ellory i got from Crafts Beautiful a while ago.  And i used a couple of Sizzix dies to cut the birds, branches and text tag.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

Crafty calendar challenge - All things Christmas

Crafty hazelnuts Christmas - Christmas

Corrosive challenge - Happy Holidays

Scribble and scrap - Anything goes

4Kraftygirlzchallenges - Anything goes

Challenges4everybody - Anything goes

Thanks for checking out my blog.
Louise x





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Louise. Gorgeous traditional colours and love the birds!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, thanks so much for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge!
    Hugs Donna DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Louise . I love the colours and those robins
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Louise, thank you so much for joining me over on my blog and entering the giveaway. At the moment my 'mojo' has gone and I have given up making cards. Hopefully this is something that will pass soon and I will get back to making cards as soon as I can. I have had a look through your blog and I love everything that you have done, well done, keep it up and I look forward to seeing everything that you do. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous.....Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "All Things Christmas" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete