Followers

Monday 30 September 2013

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge day.......


Hi everyone,
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.
Today's card is a tag not a card!! It is for the new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy here. This week it is 'anything but a card' .
Please go and have a look at the challenge, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you can enter anything goes.

I have used a digi stamp image from sheet 463, available here, a lovely girl, I printed out the precoloured version, and cut out and Distressed the edges with some Tim holtz distressing ink. Then I covered the tag with some printed papers I got free from a magazine, I distressed around the edges. Rubbed on some old text rub ons. Added a few gems and ribbon.

Front

Back

I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges

Ladybug crafts ink - no squares allowed

4 Krafty Girls - Anything goes

Craftitude challenges - Anything goes

Make it Monday  - anything goes



Thanks for looking at my blog, comments are welcome.
Louise x

14 comments:

  1. A gorgeous tag, both sides. Love the fussy cutting around the girl.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag thankyou for joining our challenge at craftitude and hope to see more of your work. Good luck Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Tag Louise. beautiful image..I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun tag and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! Saw this at MIM! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Louise. Your Tag and image are Beautiful. I saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag- darling image! Saw you on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, love your details and gorgeous image
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome tag. Love the image and how you have colored it! Thanks for your visit to my blog ;o) I'm now your 3rd follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely tag Louise..love the image and colours..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tag looks pretty, both on the front and back. The papers you've chosen coordinate so beautifully with the colors of this pre-colored digi. Cute! I spotted your tag on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tag, the colors (happens to be my favorite color) and those boots are adorable!
    Saw you on MIM. Thanks for your lovely comment on my card!
    Hugs,
    <a href="http://quilling.blogspot.com/>Antonella</a>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute tag and nice coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tags, I spotted them on MIM and wanted to look at them up close!

    ReplyDelete