Followers

Monday 16 September 2013

Tea Party....


Hi fellow blogging friends,
Today card is my Guest DT card for the new challenge starting today over at Whoopsi  daisy. The theme for this week is 'more than 2 designer papers'.

I chose an image of sheet number 205. Which is available to buy here.
I printed off the image and coloured it in with promarkers.
I chose to do an easel card and matted and layered and stitched around the edge of some designer papers from Dovecraft Tea party 8"x8". I also die cut some out to stick on the base of the card, and attached some Dovecraft cupcake boutique embellishments -button,flowers,bunting.  I also embossed the word 'enjoy' using a cuttlebug folder and then sanded it down and drew round the edges with glitter Sakura pen and cut round it. The bunting was done by attaching them to some double sided tape and on the back I attached some bakers twine and wrapped them round a flat stiring stick. finally I cut a few cupcakes out of the designer paper and attached them and added some Glossy accents to the image.

Front and base
                     Inside

I would like to enter this card into the following challengs

Shelly's images challenge - roll a die -3 punch or die (I used a die for the leaves as well as the two small shapes ),5 dry embossing,6 item of choice. I chose button.

4kraftygirlzchallenges - anything goes

Paper take weekly challenge - child's play

Addicted to stamps - use markers I used promarkers on the image.

Through the craft room door - Anything goes

Crafting when we can - seasons I chose summer


Thanks to all for looking at my blog, comments are most welcome.
Thanks Louise x

8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is AWESOME! Thanks so much for joining our "September – ROLL EM" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Store
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Louise I love that image of Linnies and the bunting really sets it off. I was going to follow your blog but cant see where your followers are but I will be popping in as we're both on WD dt team
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute little card...love the image...thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love all of the little details you have added. That image is so precious too! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card with very interesting design! I love your image and embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can! Good luck! Hugs, Bo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really cute project with lovely details and beautiful pastel colors! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable images and card; love the way you placed the banners. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete