Followers

Saturday 27 July 2013

Lily's fairy........

Hi All,

 Today's card is one I have made using an early Lotv rubber stamp, I stamped and coloured it using promarker pens, and added some stickles glitter glue to the wings.
I have matted and layered it onto some card and layered it onto an embossed background using a cuttlebug embossing board, and a scalloped die cut cream card(both cards are coordinations card). I also added a piece of distressed ribbon underneath.
I then added a few card embellishments and a greeting.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Lili of the valley blog - pretty in pink

That craft place - its a girl thing

Sarah Hurley challenges - pink sparkles

Kaboodledoodles -  challenge 181 Anything goes

Thanks for looking at my blog

TTFN

Louise
x

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Louise, we don't often see these images being used any more.
    Thanks for entering our Pink challenge - good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete