Followers

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Guest designer at Crafting by Designs.



Hello,
I have been asked to be a guest designer on Crafting by Designs, which it is my pleasure.
So here is my card i made for the theme 'Get ready for Christmas'.




I have used a Tiddly inks clear stamp i got free from a Quick Cards magazine and coloured her using promarkers, it also came with the embossing strip greeting, i rubbed over the top with some white ink. The background papers are from Rasberry Road designs also from Quick cards magazine freebie! The holly leaves are made using a large Woodware punch. And finished with a few red pearl gems.

I just want to say thankyou to Crafting by Designs for inviting me to be a guest designer this week.

Louise

1 comment:

  1. Louise this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete