Followers

Thursday 26 May 2016

Celebrate Art Deco style

Good evening

We have had a lovely sunny day today enjoyed a bit of gardening with my little boy.  My friend loves Art Deco cards and she asked me to make lots for her so here are a few of them.



This one is made using some Snippets of black, silver, grey card and an image topper from Papermania. The embossing effect is made using one of the free embossing folder strips i got from a magazine a while back.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge Love to Scrap - Anything goes #78



This one is again using some embossing strips from a magazine, lots of scrap bits of black, grey and mirri card and the image topper is from an old copy of making cards.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - Lemon Shortbread Challenge - #16 Anything goes



This one is made using a papermania topper, some papermania letter stickers and one of the embossing folder strips.

Thanks for checking out my blog.

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Louise, your friend will be thrilled for sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I love Art Deco images! Unfortunately our challenges require a stamped image so your card can not be in the running for a prize. Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog. We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Julie DT Member

    ReplyDelete