Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Roar....

Hello,

I have made this card using the super cute MelJen image she used to sell on her website. I have coloured him in using Promarkers, and the background papers are all from a 'Safari Kids' pack from DCWV i have had for years in my stash (the paper pack is dated 2009). The buttons are also from my stash i have had for years too.
 

I had made this for a Sketch challenge over on the Trimcraft website. But i would alos like to enter this into the following
Clear it out Challenge - Green Stash. (ends 19 May)
Cutie Pie Challenge - #87 Layer it up but keep it cute! (ends end  of May)

Thanks for looking at my blog
Louise

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the cute little lion. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, cute lion. Thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete