Followers

Sunday 12 April 2015

Bear boy have a great day

Hello and good afternoon,
I have been trying to catch up with all the cards i have made recently, not had much time to put them on my blog lately so i have loads to post!
This card is made using the Diecut Decoupage sheets from Do crafts, and the backing papers come with them in a pack. i have had them for a while now and thought it best i try and use some of my old stuff up.
The brown card behind the boy is a paw print stamp and i stamped it with Versamark to give the watermark effect. the text is a stickers from Docrafts.


I would like to enter this card into 
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes#119 (ends 18th April)
Thanks x

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I love the 3-D effect. So glad you joined us this week at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete