Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Lacy Sunshine

Hi Everyone
Here is a card i made using a lovely Lacy Sunshine image, i wanted to enter it into the Feb valentine challenge on FB but missed it!! So here it is anyway. The paper background is from 'Inspire me papers'. I coloured her using promarkers and the sentiment is a free Acrylic stamp i got from a magazine.

Can i apologise for the quality of the photo, some of the crispness of the image has gone i think it was when i cropped my picture!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Passion for Fashion #53
Creative Fingers - Anything goes #70
Whimsy inspires - #80 Use a sentiment
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge

Thanks for reading my blog xx

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Passion for Fashion
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete