Followers

Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas Fairy!

Hiya Everyone,
Today we have a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy, the theme this week is 'Lots of Layers' even though I have used lots of layers the card is still very flat so I won't have to pay loads of extra postage.


I have used a pre coloured image from Daisy and friends at Christmas. The background papers are from a Papermania vintage Christmas pack I have had a while. The message is a digi image from  I have added glitter to it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge - Keep it flat

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas extra challenge

Crafty Hazelnuts patterned paper challenge

3 comments:

  1. Louise this is a fabulous card hun, loving the papers you have chosen to go with this cute image, super layout, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined us for our CHNC extra challenge this month with this wonderful creation!!
    Hope to see you back for our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete