Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

Whoopsi Daisy new challenge!

Morning,
There is a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy. This week the theme is things with wings, I have used an image from sheet 199, available at Whoopsi Daisy


I have coloured her in using Promarkers, and the rest of the card I have used bits out of my stash. The embossing in the background is a do crafts embossing folder.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

I love Promarkers - clean and simple #213
Challenges for everybody - anything goes #40
Crafting by designs - Anything goes April monthly challenge
Papertake weekly challenge - spring has sprung
Craftitude challenge - #62 Anything goes

Thanks for looking x


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the sweet image and the embossing on the background. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete