Followers

Sunday 2 March 2014

Love Lilac....

Evening

I have a card here i have made for a Trimcraft Colour challenge over on their website.

Almost everything on the card is from bits and bobs i have had for years except for the paper tape along both sides which my friend brought me a box of lovely washi style paper tapes from Paperchase for my birthday.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes

613 Avenue create - Anything goes #61/ use your stash

Louise

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Louise I love your layout and the colour
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and fab composition. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    613AvenueCreate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your lilacs!! And I love that you use your stash! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete