Followers

Monday 3 March 2014

Lots of Flowers

Morning,

Today is the day that Whoopsi Daisy have a new challenge, and this week it is 'Lots of Flowers' (more than 2!).
If you use a whoopsi daisy image and you are the lucky person to win you will get two sheets of Digi Images,  or 1 sheet if you don't use a Whoopsi daisy image. There are lots of lovely digi images to choose from so why don't you go and have a look.


I have used the image from sheet 504, for speed i have used the pre coloured image (although my printer has not been a good boy and left tiny lines in the dress!!) Everything else i have used is from my stash i have had for ages.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes

613 Avenue create  - Anything goes #61 / Use your stash

Scribble and scrap - Anything goes

Louise


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and love the corners -thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image! I love the way you put this together. I just looks like Spring! Thanks for sharing at Scribble & Scrap, I hope you will join us again soon!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete