Followers

Saturday 7 September 2013

Birthday dear friend....

Hi everyone,
Strictly started tonight!!!! Yippee
Anyway onto today's card is one I made for my friend, using the lovely Dovecraft cupcake boutique set.


I used some of the 8" x 8" cupcake boutique papers as half of the background, the other half some blue textured card which I embossed using a cuttlebug embossing folder. Then I distressed it slightly with Tim Holtz lilac distress ink. Added a little pink ribbon in the centre. The topper is a die cut decoupage from the cupcake boutique range, I then matted it onto red gingham paper. Finally I added some flowers and bunting from the cupcake range, and some gems and a greeting.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Artistic inspiration challenge - Anything goes

Aud Sentiments challenge - any sentiment

Bearly mine - Anything goes

Thanks for looking at my blog
Louise x



4 comments:

  1. You have made a lovely card here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Louise - I especially love the flowers! And your friend is going to love it! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    ~ginny
    Aud Sentiments Design Team
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Artistic inspirations.

    Ziggy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, adorable images!!!
    Thank you for join us at BearlyMineChallenge this week :-)) Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete